Julius-K9 16220-IDC P IDC PowerHarness with Side Rings for Dogs
- Size: Chest circumference: 82-115 cm, Weight of the dog: 40-70 kg. For more products please visit our Amazon Storefront!
- Professional control for urban walks: IDC Powerharness is your dog harness for bustling days, early morning walks, and getting around safely. It is a harness you can fit in one move and count on when you need it.
- Easy fastening in the car: The rings on the side of the harness allow the dog to be easily fastened in the car using the StopDog car tether leash.
- Interchangeable hook & loop patches: You can choose from countless different patch options to express your dog’s personality, mood, or to display useful information on your harness.
- Sturdy construction for everyday use: The handle atop the harness allows you to control your dog with confidence. Reliability and durability are guaranteed by the shatterproof buckle, and the use of first class materials. The reflective elements of the harness ensure good visibility, and the first class lining provides comfort. Available from size M/0 and up.
Details: Product Description IDC Powerharness - Professional control for urban walksIDC Powerharness is your dog harness for bustling days, early morning walks, and getting around safely. It is a harness you can fit in one move and count on when you need it.Easy fastening in the car Extra rings were mounted on both sides of the harness in order to attach the StopDog car leash. Attach a StopDog leash to both sides for proper fastening. The use of an additional safety chest pad for the harness is recommended to prevent the dog to wriggle out of the harness and to distribute the forces acting on the dog when braking and taking corners. The IDC Powerharness with side rings is available from size M / 0 and up.This harness, due to its design, is not suitable for absorbing the effects of high-impact collisions or the inertia of the body. For this purpose, please use a special harness that wraps around the entire body of the dog!Efficient power transmission, efficient controlWe have optimized the IDC Powerharness for the power directed at the dog. It's chest strap is parallel to the leash in your hand; therefore, it can transmit the power arriving from you in the most efficient manner. This means that you can hold back or stop your dog when you need to with less effort. The wide chest strap and the optional chest pad help distribute the power over the chest for the proper comfort of your pet.Specific design for each dog sizeIn order to offer the same comfort to all the dogs, the structure of the harness is different for small and large dogs; we designed them with the specific dog sizes and the relevant leash angles in mind.Green zone design principle: free movement, free breathingUnlike collars, the special angle of the chest strap allows the IDC Powerharness to rest on the ideal zone of the chest. This completely frees your dog’s neck for healthy, unrestricted breathing while ensuring free movement for the front legs.Heavy-duty handle to handle the unexpectedThe handle atop the harness allows you to control your dog with confidence – to stop her or guide her moves on the streets, up or down the steps, or when getting out of the car.One-click fit for daily useTo make your bustling days go smooth, the harness can be fitted in a single move.Sturdy construction for everyday use Reliability and durability are guaranteed by the shatterproof buckle, the use of excellent materials, and the careful manufacturing by hand. The reflective elements of the IDC®Powerharness ensure good visibility, the first-class, OEKO-TEX®-certified lining ensures high product safety, the practical accessories offer versatility, while the interchangeable hook-and-loop patches allow for customization.IDC Powerharness combines several innovations and developments into a harness that is truly dog- and owner-friendly. This perfection is based on our 25 years of experience in harness design and manufacturing.Scientifically proven comfort; the structure evenly distributes the power to the chest instead of the neckExceptionally simple to fit and useOEKO-TEX® certified, tested inner liningCustomizable with interchangeable hook-and-loop patchesHigh-visibility reflective elementsOptional chest pad for additional power distributionSide bags can be attached from medium size upAvailable from size M/0 and upSturdy handles that can be strapped down when not in useRecommended by dog trainers, vets, search and rescue, and working dog organizations for 10+ yearsMade in the EU, OEKO-TEX® certified German strapsContinuous load testing and innovationOver 25 years of experience in dog harness development Safety Warning What to do if the dog wriggles out of the harnessThe JULIUS-K9 chest harnesses have been designed for ease of use and for simple application. These types of harnesses are therefore most commonly used during city walks or when working with service dogs. As a result of improper leash use, sizing, or harness adjustment, some dogs can still wriggle out of the harness.I