- Size: Chest circumference: 63-85 cm, Weight of the dog: 23-30 kg. For more products please visit our Amazon Storefront
- Professional control for urban walks: IDC Powerharness is your dog harness for bustling days, early morning walks, and getting around safely. It is a harness you can fit in one move and count on when you need it
- Interchangeable hook and loop patches: You can choose from countless different patch options to express your dog’s personality, mood, or to display useful information on your harness
- Sturdy construction for everyday use: The handle atop the harness allows you to control your dog with confidence. Reliability and durability are guaranteed by the shatterproof buckle, and the use of first class materials. The reflective elements of the harness ensure good visibility, and the first class lining provides comfort.
- One-click fit for daily use: To make your bustling days go smooth, the harness can be fitted in a single move
- Note: Product can not be washed with a machine. It can be washed by hand
Details: Product Description IDC Powerharness - Professional control for urban walks IDC Powerharness is your dog harness for bustling days, early morning walks, and getting around safely. It is a harness you can fit in one move and count on when you need it. Efficient power transmission, efficient control We have optimized the IDC Powerharness for the power directed at the dog. It's chest strap is parallel to the leash in your hand; therefore, it can transmit the power arriving from you in the most efficient manner. This means that you can hold back or stop your dog when you need to with less effort. The wide chest strap and the optional chest pad help distribute the power over the chest for the proper comfort of your pet. Specific design for each dog size In order to offer the same comfort to all the dogs, the structure of the harness is different for small and large dogs; we designed them with the specific dog sizes and the relevant leash angles in mind. Green zone design principle: free movement, free breathing Unlike collars, the special angle of the chest strap allows the IDC Powerharness to rest on the ideal zone of the chest. This completely frees your dog’s neck for healthy, unrestricted breathing while ensuring free movement for the front legs. Heavy-duty handle to handle the unexpected The handle atop the harness allows you to control your dog with confidence – to stop her or guide her moves on the streets, up or down the steps, or when getting out of the car. One-click fit for daily use To make your bustling days go smooth, the harness can be fitted in a single move. Sturdy construction for everyday use Reliability and durability are guaranteed by the shatterproof buckle, the use of first class materials, and the careful manufacturing by hand. The reflective elements of the harness ensure good visibility, the skin friendly padding provides comfort, the practical accessories offer versatility, while the interchangeable hook-and-loop patches allow for customization. IDC Powerharness combines several innovations and developments into a harness that is truly dog- and owner-friendly. This perfection is based on our 25 years of experience in harness design and manufacturing. Scientifically proven comfort; the structure evenly distributes the power to the chest instead of the neck Exceptionally simple to fit and use Antiallergenic, skin-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified lining Customizable with interchangeable hook-and-loop patches High-visibility reflective elements Optional chest pad for additional power distribution Side bags can be attached from medium size up Sturdy handles that can be strapped down when not in use Recommended by dog trainers, vets, search and rescue, and working dog organizations for 10+ years Made in the EU, OEKO-TEX certified German straps Continuous load testing and innovation Over 25 years of experience in dog harness development Safety Warning What to do if the dog wriggles out of the harness The JULIUS-K9 chest harnesses have been designed for ease of use and for simple application. These types of harnesses are therefore most commonly used during city walks or when working with service dogs. As a result of improper leash use, sizing, or harness adjustment, some dogs can still wriggle out of the harness. If the leash is inadvertently pulled in the opposite direction to how the harness was put on, the harness might be pulled off the dog. This can happen if the harness is adjusted too loosely, the dog starts moving backwards trying to run away. the dog lags behind and is being pulled by the leash ATTENTION: Dog harnesses are designed to guide the dog in a gentle, neck-sparing way on the leash, to hold the dog, and to make it possible for the owner to hold it back in case of an emergency. A dog harness is not a coercive tool! When facing the dog, do not pull the leash towards you and never pull the dog after you on a leash because it will hurt them. Improper leash treatment can cause